Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Holiday Highlights and Cheers to a New Year!

Hey, Hi, and Happy New Year! 

I hope you all had a fun-filled holiday season! Although I was hesitant about immediately embracing the holidays at first, I soon began to revel in the season and all it's splendor. So, naturally now that it's over, I have the post-holiday melacholies (for those of you that have read my blog before, you know I go through post-season melancholies so this is nothing new ^.^).


So, here's an ode to the 2012 holiday season in photos. Hope you enjoy!

 Memories of the way we were. R.I.P. 2012 Holiday Season.



Ice Skating at Central Park with my bestie. <3

It was a mild day, so I was able to get away with wearing a denim jacket and leggings. I layered a black fur vest over the jacket for added warmth and style. Check out some snapshots below that my BFF took of me at Columbus Circle before skating.




 After a few seated shots, I thought, Hey, why don't I just stand on the silver pillar, that would be cool! However, that was a major fail since I'm 5'1" and completely uncoordinated! Check out my fail in photos and peep the photobomber smirking at my struggle! :-/



On to the fun! We're actually pretty good skaters and only fell once. Thank God for that since it hurt ... a lot!


Here's a mini collage of my buddy Rachel, my dad and I at Rock Center. 

Cheers to a Golden New Year!!

 On New Year's Eve, I rocked a metallic gold sweater, leather jeggings, & leather boots. 

And accessories? Yes, please. 
I thought these gold zebra print nail decals were just the right fit for New Year's Eve. I also layered my lion link chain with an additional double linked goodie, a gold purse and a black and gold spiked cuff.



 Happy New Year Y'all! Let's make this one really count!!

XOXO,
Monica



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs