Pages

Monday, November 19, 2012

Under the Mustard Sun

Hope everyone is enjoying this holiday season so far! To me, it seems like the holidays have approached so abruptly this year. Sort of like, 'Slam, Bam, Merry Christmas Ma'am!' But, the holidays are here and it really is a wonderful time of year, so I am going to make the most out of it and indulge in the delights of the season! :-)

And today, I'm indulging in all the rich hues of fall including one of my faves, mustard! I like the color for a number of reasons. First, it's so versatile and goes well with lots of other colors and skin tones. And since it's in the yellow family, it brightens up your wardrobe. And when the sun seems so far away, I like to wear lively colors to brighten my appearance and even lift my mood. 

Check out my pics below!


My friend Rachel and I snapped these shots during lunch and I thought the flowers and fall leaves were a nice backdrop, so I took off my coat and quickly snapped these shots! Can you tell that I was freezing??

Cardi: NY & Co
Python Tank: Express
Pants: Conway (old)
Wedges: DSW

After a fun lunch, I returned to work to piles of paperwork awaiting me. And after a good fight, the paperwork won!

PKO - Paperwork Knock Out

All in a day's work, I guess. ;-) 

XO,
Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs