Pages

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

OOTD: Fuchsia & Mustard

Hey Blogger Beauties!

I recently set some financial goals for myself, so that means that my shopping has been VERY limited this season. And, while yes, this is a painful process (pray for me, y'all!), I know that it will be worth it in the long run. ;-)

Last night, I stared my closet down and came up with this outfit and color combo - fuchsia & mustard! I bought the mustard blouse over the summer for super cheap (like $14 cheap) in Conway, and I've had the fuchsia sweater for years! Check out the look below.


I also rocked these glasses today, you know, so I wouldn't bump into stuff. Some of my friends like the specs, while others think they're ridic. I like them & that's what matters, right?! ;-)



Check out this cool link necklace! I got it from Macy's through a credit I had with the store. Sweet score, right?

Have any ideas on how to shop through your closet that you'd like to share? I'd love to hear about it in the comments below!

XOXO,
Monica





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs