Pages

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Combat Seasonal Puffy Eyes with This!




This allergy season has been brutal to my eyes! Some days, I wake up with puffy, itchy eyes that make me look tired and older! Needless to say, I was on the market for a quick morning fix. After I wash my face with cool water (warm water can irritate sensitive eyes), I apply this little miracle worker as a base to my under eye concealer and it dramatically reduces the swelling. If you're experiencing puffy eyes, I would totally recommend MAC's Fast Response Cream. But, keep in mind it's not super moisturizing, so I would recommend using a rich eye cream at night to make sure your eyes are getting the hydration they need. And remember, water, water, water. The more H2O you consume, the better your skin looks and feels. True Story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs