Pages

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Best Brown Bronzer!





Calling All Bronzer Lovers!


Ok, so there are many bronzers that I've tried, some that I like and very few that I love. Well, please welcome Bare Minerals Deep End bronzer to the "love" list! I ordered this bronzer through QVC since my fave Tarte bronzer/brush duo was unavailable. I just received this bronzer and it is the bomb! It has a very nice brown hue to it, so it provides a great faux, natural looking tan. It's part matte with a bit of shimmer, but not so much shimmer so you avoid that sweaty/oily look in photos. Plus, it's a natural product, so it's gentle on your skin AND it is long-lasting which is rare for the more nature friendly brands. So, for all you bronzer lovers out there, go out and give this "bronza" (NY accent) a try! You won't be disappointed.


P.S. - if you order this through QVC, you get a bronzer brush to boot.  It comes out to about $33 with shipping.


XOXO,
Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs