Pages

Friday, June 15, 2012

Wishing You a Great Day!



Hey Sweets, 


Most mornings (really close to all mornings) it's hard for me to get out of bed. And on the days that it's extremely hard, my morning mood suffers. It's all sunglasses and no smile from me world. Today was one of those mornings! I finally got back into my gym routine yesterday, so not only did I wake up tired this morning, I was sore. After getting to work, and sitting at my desk with shades on for about 10 minutes, I realized how ridiculous this was and decided today was gonna be a good, even great day! So, I took some sips of coffee, added bronzer to my cheeks and smiled in the mirror (yes, I smile at myself in the mirror from time to time, doesn't every girl?). As the saying goes, "Life is What YOU Make It," so let's go out and make it a great day and let nothing get in the way of it!


With Love, 
Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs