Pages

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Blogger Sample Swap! So Fun!

Hey Guys!


I participated in a blogger sample swap hosted by Yvette @ Classic Glam Blog (classicglamblog.blogspot.com) & it was so much fun! 



Classic Glam Blog


I just received my samples in the mail from the lovely Abi Jane @ Lilly Limes (lillylimes.blogspot.com) and am so excited about the goodies she sent. Check em' out!

Can't wait to try these products, especially the nail hardener/base coat, Esmalte! I've been checking all of my local beauty supply stores and have not been able to find it. Thanks so much Abi Jane!!

The best part about this experience was meeting and interacting with new people in the blogging community and getting inspired by their creativity!

Have a happy weekend!!

XOXO,
Moni



1 comment:

  1. Yayy! Glad you enjoyed it-- all those look AWESOME! :) I haven't received my package yet but I'm so excited :)

    Happy Tuesday!
    xx Classic Glam

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs