Pages

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Celebrate Today!





















Hi Guys,


Today, I'm encouraging myself to celebrate every day and every beautiful thing in it! I've been in a summer slump for the past couple of days, simply because I feel like I'm not doing as much as I want to do. I've been feeling like I need an extreme adventure or a luxurious vacation to really "enjoy" my summer. And since this year it may not happen, I've been kinda bummed. But, today I've decided to shake off the slack and just celebrate my life now - my relationships, my job and all of the seemingly "simple" pleasures! 


Hope you guys will do the same. :)





FroYo Goodness!!

If you're ever in the Union Square area, check out Bourbon Coffee, It's a celebration of coffee! My fave, their Amaretto Dream. 
Love yellow flowers and the color yellow period. #bebright


XOXO,
Moni





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs