Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

NYC Restaurant Week & Weekend Looks!

Hey Gals,


This weekend I met up with a dear, old friend and we celebrated NYC's restaurant week by dining at Primehouse, a fab steakhouse in Gramercy. It was so sweet to spend time with a great friend over good food!


I've also included some shots from one of this weekend's outfits. I added some splashes of yellow to teal green pants and a navy/white/green striped shirt.


Check out the photos below. ;-)

If you're in the NY area and love beef, I would definitely recommend this restaurant! It has a classy, upscale atmosphere and the food is excellent!



Friends Forever! I love to catch up with dear friends. Jen and I have known each other since high school and have remained close over the years. Friendships are one of life's many treasures and I am so blessed to have such wonderful people in my life! Check out her sleek chic look in all black and gold accessories. She is a class act! While I, on the other hand, came into the restaurant in my python print dress and two braids in my hair looking like a major hippie - free spirit. LOL



Weekend Look: Splashes of Yellow!
Shirt: Marshall's 
Necklace & Bag: Strawberry
Pants: Conway

Enjoy your day!!


XOXO
Moni

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs