Pages

Friday, July 20, 2012

Fab Find Friday - 100% Pure Face & Eye Cream!


Hi Everyone!

Today's Fab Find Friday feature is the Acai Berry Antioxidant Face and Eye Creams from 100% Pure.  I have sensitive skin and my face can be especially sensitive, so for the most part, I try to use natural products to moisturize and maintain the skin on my face.  I've been looking for a face and eye cream for some time now. I've tried various brands, some bad, some good but all overpriced.  I didn't want to spend a ton of cash but didn't want to compromise quality either. Then, I came across 100% Pure.  They use quality, all natural, vegan ingredients and promise favorable results. And, I purchased the face cream/eye cream duo for $39!


I've been using the eye and face cream twice a day for about 3 weeks now and actually have seen noticeable results. I mean, my lines are not gone or anything, but I have to say my laugh lines/crow's feet have definitely softened.


I'd totally recommend giving this brand a try, especially if you're looking for a reasonably priced natural line. They have a nice selection of various beauty products on their website as well.


Check them out @ 100percentpure.com




Got any beauty product reviews to share?

LMK in the comments below.

XOXO
Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs