Pages

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Mixing and Matching Bright Colors!



Hey Sweets!

Check out this cool color combo of neon yellow, cherry red and beige! It's an unlikely color combination I saw on one of the many reality shows I watch - Big Rich Texas (I know, I know, I was embarrassed even admitting this!) but those Texas gals have style! LOL

I rocked out this combo with some cool spiked and python print bracelets I scooped from this fantastic wholesale jewelry distributor on West 31st Street, NYC.  Details are below.

Let me know what ya think of this look and have a beautiful day!

                                     Shirt & tank top: Conway
                                     Necklace/Bracelets: W. 31st Street Wholesalers (see below)
                                     Pants: Old Navy
                                     Shoes: DSW


If you're in the Manhattan NY area, check this place out. 
They have cool, trendy pieces at great prices!


XOXO,
Moni


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs