Pages

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Coral & Animal Print - A Perfect Pairing!

Hey Beauties,


Coral is one of my favorite colors. I just love how it livens up an outfit. I'm also a big fan of animal prints, so the two together is a perfect pairing in my book.  Check out some of the coral animal print mixes below and lmk what ya think! Are there any colors you prefer mixing with animal prints?


XOXO
Monica


Coral & Python Print
Coral Top - Conway 
Coral Bowtie Belt - Express
Skirt - Express (old)
Necklace - Charlotte Russe (old)
Shoes - Marshall's (old)


Coral & Leopard Print
 My coral & leopard look on the right was inspired by my beautiful friend, Shabad, pictured on the left. She bought her awesome top from NY&Co and paired it with a cute pair of leopard flats. 


Top (right) - Marshall's 
Coral Cardigan - Conway's
Necklace - Charlotte Russe (old)


2 comments:

  1. I really like the leopard look with the coral necklace. Btw, your hardwood floors are stunningly polished (yes, only I would say that) lol. Great patterns combo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like yor coral top and your statement necklace, they're both fabulous! yu look great :)

    Drawing Dreaming

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs